Profit Mastery - Creating Value and Building Wealth
Chris Parson, Certified Facilitator and Director of the Northwest Montana Small Business Development Center
Tue/Wed Apr. 30 - May 8, 2013 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (16 hours total)
FVCC Campus, Kalispell
$255 Fee includes participant manual and a light breakfast.
Statistics show that over half of all businesses that fail each year do so despite reporting profits and record sales. The most successful businesses have found that the key to long-term success revolves around effective financial management. As a business owner, key manager, or one of those who advise them - move from “Profit Mystery” to “Profit Mastery.” Through case studies and down-to-earth style, experience this remarkably powerful program.
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll cover:
The Seven Steps to business success.
- Why and how to benchmark company performance.
- Quantifying the financial payoff of changing management behaviors.
- The difference between “making profit” and “having cash” and how to do more of both.
- How to be prepared to get what you need from financing partners.
- Effective, practical plans to improve the financial health of your business.
To register, call (406)756-3832 or visit www.fvcc.edu/continuing-education.html